Please contact Dr. Starla Fitch to:
- Discuss individual coaching options that may include personal and professional growth, motivation, and self-help for physicians and medical professionals.
RequestAre you a physician who feels overwhelmed and frustrated with patient care? Has your dream job turned into a nightmare? Do you want a plan to get on the path to your goals? Maybe it’s time to get some help.Why should you work with me?With more than 20 years of experience as a practicing physician and surgeon, I know what you are going through. I have felt your pain, and I have found ways to conquer burnout and enjoy my life—in and out of the office and operating room. My breakout book, Remedy for Burnout: 7 Prescriptions Doctors Use to Find Meaning in Medicine, has helped me fine-tune my message for those physicians who are on the edge, who feel uncared for in the healthcare world.From my days studying sociology in graduate school, I learned a lot about how people work well and how they don’t.Over the past few years, I’ve enhanced my skills in helping others by taking part in the following programs:- Dr. Lissa Rankin’s Whole Health Medicine Institute Physician Certification
– Dr. Martha Beck’s Life Coach in Training
– Christine Kane’s Uplevel You Platinum MastermindHow does coaching work?The goal of coaching is to allow you a safe place to discuss your situation. The coach serves as a sounding board for clients to help them find the answers and clarity that they are seeking within themselves. It is not the coach’s job to give the client answers or try to fix the client’s problem. A good coach asks the questions and makes observations (based on the client’s words and feelings) that help the client come to their own answers and realizations. Coaching sessions are done via phone calls at pre-arranged times.
If this sounds right for you, complete the questionnaire below and email it to me. I will contact you to set up a 15-minute “get to know you session” by telephone, my free gift to you. Then we can talk about what session options might be right for you.
For more information and to start your journey, answer the following questions and submit before your get-acquainted session:
Please note that Dr. Fitch’s ability to take on new clients varies depending on a variety of factors, including an evaluation of your readiness and suitability for the coaching process, and schedule availability.
Important Note: Clients will have the opportunity to discuss personal health and wellness issues and principles, and preventative health measures with Dr. Fitch. However, while Dr. Fitch is a trained, licensed physician, she will not diagnose or treat clients. Coaching sessions are not for the purpose of providing medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment, and are not intended to be a substitute for appropriate medical or psychological care, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have a medical or psychological condition, it is recommended that you see your own licensed physician or healthcare professional for evaluation and treatment of that condition.
- Inquire about her blog posts and articles or to invite her to conduct workshops or consulting for your business or organization.
Request[frm-set-get interest=”Inquire about her blog posts and articles, workshops, or consulting”]
- Schedule a speaking engagement for your next event or group meeting. Request[frm-set-get interest=”Schedule a speaking engagement at your next event or group meeting”]
- Be added to the waiting list to learn when the next event is scheduled. Request[frm-set-get interest=”Be added to the waiting list to learn when the next event is scheduled”]
- Be notified when Dr. Fitch’s book, Remedy for Burnout: 7 Prescriptions Doctors Use to Find Meaning in Medicine, is available.
[frm-set-get interest=”Be notified when Dr. Fitch’s book is available”]