COACHING WITH DR. FITCH
If you’re like many folks today, you feel you’ve lost your connection. You may feel a disconnect from your job, your family, and yourself. You’re burning out quickly and just want to know what you can do about it.
You’re not the only one out there who is frustrated. What I’ve learned from working with my clients is this:
If you keep doing things the way you’ve always done, it’ll keep being the way it’s always been.
If you’re looking to do something to make positive changes, I’m glad you’re here.
I’ve been exactly where you are. I found out that the key is taking that first step. I started writing a blog, mostly to coach myself, when I became overwhelmed with burnout and negativity. I hired a coach and realized that having someone in your corner changed everything.
After having coaches myself over the past several years, I went on to become a certified life coach under the training of Dr. Martha Beck, Oprah’s Life Coach. I also became a certified Whole Health Medicine Institute Physician under Dr. Lissa Rankin.
As I continued my quest to help coach doctors and health care professionals who were burned out, I began interviewing doctors who had turned it around and loved their practices again. My story and the wisdom of others led to my international best-selling book, Remedy for Burnout.
How Does Coaching Work?
The best way coaching works is with a support system and structure to move you beyond your current roadblocks and keep you from getting stuck. A coach helps you create a game plan and take the next best steps. Coaching sessions are done via phone calls at pre-arranged times.
1.The VIP Weekend
By far, our most sought-after program. For busy professionals who are ready for a quiet weekend retreat devoted just to you. From gourmet meals to luxury accommodations and extensive one-on-one coaching, personalized for your specific concerns. It’s a weekend that, in the words of our clients, is “transformational.” “The most productive workday I’ve had in a very long time.”
2. The VIP Weekend PLUS Experience
Imagine having hour-long monthly coaching calls with me following your VIP Weekend experience to keep you on track, grounded, and allow for personalized guidance for three months after your VIP Weekend. As one client reported, “I was hopeless. Now I have a plan.” This helps make transformations stick, so you can’t go back to how it all was before.
3. The “Hair on Fire” one hour coaching call
Have a pressing issue and need a mentor with expertise for that one question? We’ve been there, done that. And having a “Coach in your pocket” for that burning problem can make all the difference. Trust me.
4. The 3 Month On-ramp Program
No time to hop a plane for the VIP Weekend but you’re ready to board this jump-start program to get help now?
During our first 3 months, here’s what you can expect:
- You will get crystal clear about your priorities — not just professional but the deeper soul connection.
- You’ll learn how you are currently managing your time and how to maximize your time to fit your priorities.
- You’ll start to discover the things you are just “tolerating” and how to reframe what can be changed, to create the life you truly want.
5. The Half-day intensive Program
for those who want undivided attention for a half-day of one-on-one coaching now. This is for those really wanting the VIP Weekend but who need to experience it virtually. This will be done at a pre-arranged time via phone or SKYPE.
What Clients Are Saying:
“Transformational.” “The most productive workday I’ve had in a very long time.”
“I am able to focus on the positive side more now, and let go of the negative.”
“I learned to recognize and acknowledge my disconnection with myself and how it has affected my life and my relationships.”
“I was hopeless. Now I have a plan.”
“It helped me to be more caring, considerate and compassionate with myself and others.”
Have general questions? Please fill out the form below and we’ll return your message as soon as possible.
- All coaching packages must be used within 12 months of purchase. After 12 months, unused sessions expire.
Coaching packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- I have a preference for phone coaching sessions as they allow me to have a larger impact with more people around the world. Retreats and intensives can be in-person or virtual (by using Zoom conferencing).
- I use an online scheduling system which makes organizing your sessions easy.
- Coaching works best when we have regularly scheduled sessions. Please use the online system to set up recurring appointments at the most convenient time for you.
- If you have to cancel, I ask for 24 hours advance notice.
- For each session:
- Plan to be in a quiet, private space when we’re working and be prepared to take notes
- Prepare the topic(s) you’d like to work on, and/or results of your homework
- Please call right at your scheduled time. I will wait 15 minutes and if you haven’t called by then, I will consider the session over
- If you have something you’d like me to review before our session, please send it as far in advance as you can!
- I’m excited to work with you on your journey!
Important: Clients will have the opportunity to discuss personal health and wellness issues and principles, and preventative health measures with Dr. Fitch. However, while Dr. Fitch is a trained, licensed physician, she will not diagnose or treat clients. Coaching sessions are not for the purpose of providing medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment, and are not intended to be a substitute for appropriate medical or psychological care, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have a medical or psychological condition, it is recommended that you see your own licensed physician or healthcare professional for evaluation and treatment of that condition.